Sunday, February 12, 2017

Feet in mouths

While I've been snowed in, I've been combing through my hard drive, looking for forgotten projects, and I found a folder full of unprocessed segments for videos, some old, some very old, a few newish. Some, with minimal processing, are worth sharing.

Here's one; a look at barnacles feeding, combining a new clip with a very old one:



(I've skipped the musical accompaniment, which is time-consuming and probably adds little to the video, anyhow.)

And the snow has begun to melt, it's raining, and the snowplow has come down my street. I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger